Sunday, July 22, 2012

Lexham Bible Dictionary Entries


Hello, again folks. Just wanted to alert readers of this blog to a great resource that Logos Bible Software has released recently, called the Lexham Bible Dictionary. I had the great opportunity of writing the entries for "Shepherd" (seen above) and "Theophany". Once this dictionary is fully completed it will boast of more than 2,500 entries, making it the most comprehensive Bible dictionary on the market. What makes this resource great is the fact that it is being launched in conjunction with the FaithLife Study Bible, and both can be accessed for free here!

I hope that my small contributions will be of help to anyone preparing a sermon, lecture, or writing a paper for class. At least I kept that in the forefront of my mind when writing my entries.

Enjoy!


No comments: